Contract Specialist – DACH 100%
Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart or Neckargemund, nach Vereinbarung
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
Our success story revolves around customer excellence and our purpose, to improve and safe lives. In each role within the organization we each have an opportunity to impact on our purpose. Our mission is to bring talent who want to create an impact and add value to a bigger cause. The fundamental approach to everything we do at Ortho is Customer Excellence. Recently, our commercial organization has undertaken changes which has enabled us re- focus and drive success. Every single contribution to our purpose matters.
Our organization in DACH has 40 colleagues across 3 countries. Our commercial team, based in Germany, consists of 8 Account Managers who are driving business evolution in both Clinical Labs and Immunohematology fields. After a successful transformation of our team, strategy and new leadership we have elevated customer experience and commercial results. The environment is built on strong collaboration principles and a shared passion of our purpose.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Support Account manager in finding tender offers by regular screening various platforms in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Maintenance of tender knowledge base and generation of general templates in collaboration with marketing specialists.
- Tender project management including creation of tender related project teams, completion of documentation, timely submission of documents and de-briefing after tender closure.
- Archiving of tender related documents and tender lead-list according to record retention guidelines.
- De-briefing after final decision is communicated. Contact customer to get information on reasons for decision. Constant improvement of knowledge on tender guidelines and country specific laws by attending workshops and training courses.
- Generation of quotes and contracts based on SFDC iQ calculation.
- Support all processes around customer correspondence related to contract start and termination. Support HCC relevant processes.
- Support supplier management in Ariba.
- Project related work.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong communication skills internally and with external customers.
- Strong knowledge in MS office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Proven record of project management skills.
- Fluent in English and German verbal and written, other languages advantageous.
- Self-independently with a strong will to always have the latest knowledge with regards to tender law and guidelines. Commercial employee in wholesale or retail merchandising or similar education with focus on business or law.
The possible locations are Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart or Neckargemund
Benefits we offer:
Retirement/Pension - Defined Benefit Scheme, Employee Retirement Savings Plan, Gym allowance, Vacation, Vision Benefit, Sickness and Accident/STD, Statutory H&W Benefits