Client Relationship Support Professional 100%
Zug, per sofort
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 96 billion in assets under management and more than 1,500 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
What it's about
In this position, you will be part of the institutional client team covering Germany. We are an ambitious and dynamic team with a strong team approach and outstanding track record in the German institutional market.
The objective of the role is to primarily support the team in the relationship management of the existing client base as well as in the ambition to further strengthen the Partners Group brand awareness in one of the firm's key markets.
In your role, your primary tasks will include:
- Supporting client relationship managers with marketing presentations and investment proposals.
- Creating tailored, persuasive and high quality responses to client requests, assisting with queries, audit requests and performance updates.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the client by coordinating and liaising with various teams and specialists within the firm.
- Discussing investment ideas with clients and executing these with internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing written market updates and summaries of investment activity.
- Supporting the on-boarding process for clients, involving liaising with both internal and external counterparties.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Building professional and technical knowledge with a view to potentially independently cover clients in the mid- to long-term
What we expect
The successful candidate will have an good understanding of the financial services industry, ideally gained within either private equity, asset or fund management.
Key attributes will include:
- Undergraduate university degree and 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent skills in both spoken and written German and English.
- Hungry – you thrive off success and will go the extra mile to achieve results.
- Ideally experience in (institutional) sales, product management, private banking, consulting or investment banking.
- Confident and comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive different processes at the same time.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Proactive hands on approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness to work to tight deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
What we offer
Partners Group is a financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a growing firm, we offer our employees a great place to work and develop professionally where success is recognized and rewarded. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity of perspectives