Partners Group AG
Telefon: +41 41 784 60 00
Deutschland, nach Vereinbarung
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
What it's about
We are looking for an Intern to join our Private Equity Buy-out team by July 2020 for 6 months.
The main tasks will be the following:
- Support the European Private Equity Buy-out team on all aspects related to deal making and portfolio management with a focus on the German market.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on investment opportunities and market research, incl. company valuation (using fundamental and relative valuation approaches), commercial assessment, and critical evaluation of various data sources.
- Be part of deal teams, engaged in the whole process of a deal, and get first hand exposure to investment decision making of a global leader in private markets investments, incl. attendance of Partners Group’s Investment Committee.
What we expect
- Top performing students in the final phase of their study or who recently graduated from a top university, ideally focused on Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Economics or a Quantitative Degree.
- Initial work experience in renowned firms in Private Equity, Investment Banking (M&A/Leveraged Finance) or Consultancy is mandatory.
- Ability to complete projects on time and accurately and to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Proficiency across Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the ability to conduct research.
- Proficiency in German and English required; additional European languages preferred.
What we offer
- Insights into and learnings from the world of investments at one of the world's leading private markets investment firms.
- Flat management structure with significant exposure to senior leaders and decision makers.
- Steep personal and technical learning curve in a supporting environment with a high degree of ownership and autonomy, yet with structured feedback and training.