Assistant to Head of Country Delegation 30%
remotely or Switzerland, nach Vereinbarung
S8 is an alternative to the G7 or G20 that aims to demonstrate to the world that smaller, nimbler, cohesive nations outperform larger nations. S8 is based on a book by James Breiding, Too Small to Fail, published by Harper Collins in connection with a fellowship he had at Harvard. (see link to book here)
From book to movement, S8 showcases achievements from these outperforming nations and exchanges knowledge about what they are doing to deal with those challenges facing us all such as pandemics, aging societies, surging health care costs, rising inequality and the threats of AI.
The cornerstone of the movement is an annual meeting hosted by the leading politicians, academics and businesspeople from these S8 nations from:
To find out more about S8 and Too Small to Fail, follow this link to:
For this exciting project, we are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic intern to come on board as Assistant to Head of Country Delegation.
Your task includes:
- Research on innovative and exceptionally successful policies unique to this nation.
- Assisting head of national delegation managing the needs of delegation members, consisting of ‘who’s who’ of the most influential people across the spectrum of industry, academia, culture and government.
- Help to shape the agenda of the events for S8.
- Preparation of modules for the summit dealing with specific policy areas (climate, pensions, health care, etc)
- Become indispensable for our projects to go in the right direction.
- Add your own ideas!
- Engagement. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic employees who like to challenge themselves.
- Fluency in English. Other languages a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
What’s in for you:
- Possibility to make meaningful impact and create an early and useful contact network.
- Work in a small team with high flexibility. You will have free management to use your time in the most efficient way.
- Develop high-level contacts and relationships with influential and renowned people that will shape your future career.
- Modest base + variable revenue depending on your performance and achievements (after short trial period)
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: 1000CHF/Month
- Work remotely or in Switzerland.
- Hours: 10-16 per week
We are looking for talented people who can make a real impact. Think this sounds like you?
Send your CV and Motivational Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.