International Centre for Technological Innovations (ICTI)
Aby George Alappuzha
Telefon: +91 9544136327
Project Assistant - Nurturing Young Innovators and Technopreneurs
Indien, per sofort
ICTI offers internship opportunity in India for International students. The internships are offered in the areas of technology and innovation management, community development, social entrepreneurship, rural and urban development, agriculture, etc.
International Centre for Technological Innovations invites application for Project Assistant to join internship programme in Nurturing Young Innovators and Technopreneurs.
ICTI provides handholding support to young innovators and technology entrepreneurs. We nurture young innovators developing solutions for India's sustainable future. This project aims to help young innovators develop skill sets in leadership, entrepreneurship, technology commercialisation, project management, intellectual property, communication, marketing, building international partnerships, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct volunteering work leading to promotion of youth, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Visit young innovators, startups, universities, business incubators, etc.
- Evaluate projects and guide innovators in new product development and technology commercialisation.
- Assist in project planning and execution.
- Capacity building of students, young innovators and graduate entrepreneurs.
- Develop courseware and training materials.
- Contribute to business plan development.
- Prepare brochures, video documentary, etc.
- Write project reports.
- Identify international organisations, associations and networks to collaborate.
- Initiate and implement a viable project.
- Educational Qualification: Any degree discipline.
- Graduate students, undergraduate students, any postgraduates, and recent graduates (alumni).
- Knowledge and technical skills
- Leadership capacity and management skills
- Self-starter with ability to complete tasks independently
- Good writing, editing, communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrable interest in sustainable development
Alleppey, Kerala – India
Volunteering, Unpaid Internship. All costs related to visa processing, travel, living expenses has to be borne by the volunteer.
The programme provides both postgraduate and undergraduate students an opportunity to discover entrepreneurship in India as well as experience the richness of India’s culture. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates planning for a career in consulting, national and international development, sustainable engineering, technology commercialization etc. The volunteering helps consolidate their concepts on the different facets of technology and innovation management in emerging economies. Many of our past volunteers have been able to use the skills gained to get jobs in International Organisations, WHO, WTO, and other UN organisations. Some of them have setup their own start-ups and consulting firms, piloting new technologies and expanding business to India. The programme will also be of excellent value for those who want to pursue further studies.
We accept applications throughout the year. Applications are encouraged only from those who can spend at least a minimum duration of 1 month (4 weeks). All overseas interns and volunteers in India will require an employment/intern visa. Hence you are encouraged to submit your application at least 2 months prior to your intended internship start date.