Research Internship – Hidden Champion Fund 30%
Zürich, per sofort
S8 is an alternative to the G7 or G20 that aims to demonstrate to the world that smaller, nimbler, cohesive nations outperform larger nations. S8 is based on a book by James Breiding, Too Small to Fail, published by Harper Collins in connection with a fellowship he had at Harvard. (see link to book here)
From book to movement, S8 showcases achievements from these outperforming nations and exchanges knowledge about what they are doing to deal with those challenges facing us all such as pandemics, aging societies, surging health care costs, rising inequality and the threats of AI.
The cornerstone of the movement is an annual meeting hosted by the leading politicians, academics and businesspeople from these S8 nations from:
- 5. Switzerland
To find out more about S8 and Too Small to Fail, follow this link to:
For this exciting project, we are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic intern to come on board as Research Internship – Hidden Champion Fund.
Your task includes:
- Find out those lesser known but most robust companies in S8 nations – Make use of your research skills and think creatively to assess the potential of these companies and convey your knowledge of them through meaningful research reports.
- Contact with management to establish a positive repore and durable relationship using your excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organise meetings, conferences, events and become someone that knows how to work its way organising fantastic get-togethers.
- Cover a vast area of sectors and industries while working on acquiring contacts and meaningful relationships with influential people. Keep abreast of the latest news of the economic and public affairs while working.
- Results oriented.
- Multitask abilities, enthusiastic, energetic and proactive and keen to make impact.
- Team work – It is a must, we need to stay in sync to coordinate our actions efficiently
- Good financial and analytical capability
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English. Any other language an advantage.
What’s in for you:
- We offer first-hand experience in an interesting project that has a real impact to your country and to the world! Our work climate is very international, entrepreneurial and offers a high degree of autonomy as well as responsibility.
- Prestigious companies and organizations support the initiative, which gives you the opportunity to build valuable new high-level relationships. Additionally, you will get a ‘front seat’ to follow the debate and discussion of the elite of the world’s most innovative and productive economies.
- Put hands to work – We want people that works hard and confronts challenges with well-developed strategies.
- Work with high flexibility and in a small team – Manage your own time and use it in the most efficient way.
- Develop your own network within the contacts you acquire.
- Expand your knowledge on the market and industries.
- Modest salary + variable retribution depending on your performance – Its within your effort and intelligence the possibility to raise your salary.
- Start date: ASAP
Want to hear more? We are looking for talent mindsets that can make a real impact just like you.
Send your CV and Motivational Letter to: