Telefon: +41 (76) 822 42 78
Senior Mobility Consultant DACH - Customer Success 100%
Zurich, per sofort
Founded in 2015 Avrios is the first, fully digital vehicle fleet manager and one of the fastest growing startups in Zurich. We currently have over 450 clients including world leaders in sports goods, drinks, pharma, consulting and machine manufacturing. We help our customers make complex decisions, taking them from running hundreds of transactions every month in Excel to buying, leasing, managing and selling their vehicles at the click of just a few buttons.
We call Zürich our home but, with a team of 55, featuring over 16 nationalities, we are a group of talented people from around the world. Fostering a truly open and progressive culture, combined with state of the art engineering and creative approaches to marketing and sales — working at Avrios is a powerful mix of purpose, challenge and most of all fun. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
Being a Senior Mobility Consultant at Avrios
The ideal Senior Mobility Consultant is a customer-centric, organised native German speaker who is inquisitive, patient and up to the challenge of consulting our key accounts on their mobility strategy.
- Co-create a mobility strategy with your clients and you closely lead them in the implementation phase
- Build trust-based relationships with fleet managers as well as C-level executives and coach them on technological advancements
- Support your clients in deriving strategic insights from their data and in turning these insights into cost or time saving
- Identify unmet client needs/opportunities and develop new solutions in close cooperation with our product team
- You uncover up-selling potential and you negotiate renewal contracts
- Work closely with the VP of Customer Success on new projects and you coach younger team members on client relationships
A day in the life of a Senior Mobility Consultant:
You're spending your morning at at a renowned consulting company just outside Zürich. They have recently signed on as a customer and you have organised a strategy kick-off meeting with the stakeholders for today. They have gotten their first hands-on experience with Avrios and now it's time to sit down and explore how we can make some big improvements in the way they organise fleet management. You have some solid ideas on how to restructure, professionalise and automate their processes. Furthermore, you discovered a few areas where they could save a lot of costs by renegotiating their current contracts.
You finish the kick-off with a lunch after which you head back to Zürich. You have two calls scheduled with your clients. They have started using Avrios but they aren't reaching the results they envisioned yet. You find out there is not enough internal know-how within these companies which means we will probably have to set up an extensive project to improve this.
- MA, MSc or MBA in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or a related subject
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in account management, consultative sales, consulting or as an entrepreneur
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- EU/Schengen citizenship or another permit that allows you to work in Switzerland
- Preferably 1 year of strategic consulting in fleet management
- A balance of strong empathy and assertiveness to focus on understanding customers` problems, goals, and needs in depth
- Experience in strategic consulting in fleet management (esp. strategic procurement)
- High affinity to software and/or automotive industry
- Humble and a continuous drive to improve yourself
- Experience in working in a high performing team under time pressure
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team
- Time, budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
- A continuous learning environment in a fast moving startup culture
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich
- Startup perks (ping-pong table, unicorns, parties, snacks, drinks, etc.)
Link: Online application