Telefon: +41 (76) 822 42 78
Key Account Manager DACH - Customer Success 100%
Zurich, per sofort
Founded in 2015 Avrios is the first, fully digital vehicle fleet manager and one of the fastest growing startups in Zurich. We currently have over 450 clients including world leaders in sports goods, drinks, pharma, consulting and machine manufacturing. We help our customers make complex decisions, taking them from running hundreds of transactions every month in Excel to buying, leasing, managing and selling their vehicles at the click of just a few buttons.
We call Zürich our home but, with a team of 55, featuring over 16 nationalities, we are a group of talented people from around the world. Fostering a truly open and progressive culture, combined with state of the art engineering and creative approaches to marketing and sales — working at Avrios is a powerful mix of purpose, challenge and most of all fun. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
Being a Key Account Manager at Avrios
The ideal Key Account Manager is a customer-centric, organised native German speaker who is inquisitive, patient and up to the challenge of supporting and consulting our key accounts.
- Co-create a mobility strategy with your clients and you closely lead them in the implementation phase
- Build trust-based relationships with fleet managers as well as C-level executives and coach them on technological advancements
- Support your clients in deriving strategic insights from their data and in turning these insights into cost or time saving
- Identify unmet client needs/opportunities and develop new solutions in close cooperation with our product team
- You uncover up-selling potential and you negotiate renewal contracts
- Work closely with the VP of Customer Success on new projects and you coach younger team members on client relationships
A day in the life of a Key Account Manager:
Start the day with a coffee and check your calendar. Mrs X calls, she can’t upload her fuel invoices, you talk (and walk!) her through the steps on the platform and help her to understand the process for next time. You receive a notification that one of your clients contracts is almost up, you need to convince them to renew their contract so you give the fleet manager a call and put on your sales hat.
Nice, sales have just closed a deal and you receive a new client to onboard, pressure on, its in your hands. You schedule a data analysis call for tomorrow. The day continues and you start preparing the success plan to define clear goals for the new client. After lunch with the team, you continue working through the support emails and chat requests. Some clients have suggestions for improvements to some features, you add them to the product board as a feature request and make a mental note to follow up with the development team.
As you are about to leave, the phone rings, it is Mr Y who is having troubles viewing and interpreting his costs, you explain to him how this feature works and look at his expenses, consulting him on where he can save and be more efficient. Mr Y is super happy and thanks you for your help.
- MA, MSc or MBA in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or a related subject
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in account management, sales, consulting or as an entrepreneur
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- EU/Schengen citizenship or another permit that allows you to work in Switzerland
- A balance of strong empathy and assertiveness to focus on understanding customers` problems, goals, and needs in depth
- High affinity to software and/or automotive industry
- Humble and a continuous drive to improve yourself
- Experience in working in a high performing team under time pressure
- Experience in design thinking would be a plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an intelligent and passionate team
- Time, budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
- A continuous learning environment in a fast moving startup culture
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich
- Startup perks (ping-pong table, unicorns, parties, snacks, drinks, etc.)
Link: Online application