Telefon: +41 (76) 822 42 78
Sales Development Representative - DACH 100%
Zurich, per sofort
Founded in 2015 Avrios is the first, fully digital vehicle fleet manager and one of the fastest growing startups in Zurich. We currently have over 450 clients including world leaders in sports goods, drinks, pharma, consulting and machine manufacturing. We help our customers make complex decisions, taking them from running hundreds of transactions every month in Excel to buying, leasing, managing and selling their vehicles at the click of just a few buttons.
We call Zürich our home but, with a team of 55, featuring over 16 nationalities, we are a group of talented people from around the world. Fostering a truly open and progressive culture, combined with state of the art engineering and creative approaches to marketing and sales — working at Avrios is a powerful mix of purpose, challenge and most of all fun. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
Being a Sales Development Representative at Avrios
The ideal Sales Development Representative is a hungry, perseverant and focused native German speaker who is not afraid to pick up the phone to engage with new customers and grow our sales.
- You qualify leads and identify their needs through prospecting calls and emails.
- Use your knowledge of B2B selling with a short sales cycle to articulate the value that Avrios can provide.
- Work alongside the Account Executives to build relationships, schedule demos and follow-up until the deal is closed.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities through our CRM platform
- Work closely with the marketing team to increase the awareness of Avrios and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- You prioritize your own tasks and use your entrepreneurial skills to become a driving force within new markets
A day in the life of an SDR:
Start the day with a coffee and sales stand-up meeting, discussing daily and weekly goals with the team. It's always good to verbalise the plan for the day. First prospecting call of the day is imminent, time to understand the potential customer's needs that marketing has helped cultivate and solve their pains with the software. They are a good fit for Avrios, so you hand them over to your Account Executive. The phone rings it’s Mr. X who checked out our website. He would like to learn more about our pricing. The day continues with several prospecting calls and follow ups from yesterday. There are still a few email responses from prospects dripping into your inbox, so you work through these as you go. Towards the evening, it makes no sense to call anymore, so you prepare for tomorrow. Who else would be a good fit for us? You discuss it with marketing and set up tomorrow's campaign.
- 0-2 years of experience working in a Sales / Customer facing position
- University graduate of Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or a related subject
- Native level German, spoken and written
- Business level English, spoken and written
- EU/Schengen citizenship or another permit that allows you to work in Switzerland
- Good understanding of B2B Saas solutions selling
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team
- Positive working attitude and customer-centric mindset
- You are ambitious to continuously improve yourself and always go that extra mile!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an intelligent and passionate team
- Time, budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
- A continuous learning environment in a fast moving startup culture
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich
- Startup perks (ping-pong table, unicorns, parties, snacks, drinks, etc.)
Link: Online application