Young & Professional AG
Junior / Senior Consultants in Change Management 100%
Zürich, nach Vereinbarung
Our client is a renowned consultancy with a global reach, specialised in organisational change and 500+ employees.
Their projects are wide-ranging and typically include helping leaders accelerate change, conducting on-site change management, engaging the organisation for change and building change capabilities. Part of our mission is to continuously improve our leadership behaviour and be the most attractive place to work.
- Programme and project management to ensure an efficient execution
- Change management expertise to create progress and impact
- Engage and involve stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Change capability building
- Change communication – convince, inform, discuss and challenge
- Access to cross-functional expertise, frameworks and tools
- Steering body and governance
- Facilitating decisions to maintain momentum
- Benefits realisation and building ownership
- Hold at least one relevant master’s degree
- for Junior Consultant: University degree + relevant internship experience
- For Senior / Managing Consultant: 3+ years of experience, preferably from other consultancies
- Have the ability and the desire to work with change management and change leadership
- Have the ability to establish a good co-operation with clients at all organisational levels
- Are able to solve problems and lead teams
- Are able to scope and sell large projects
You are passionate about creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative, but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity, and you are both analytical and empathic. In your future job, you wish to take on both the role of adviser and project manager, and you are interested in working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.