Rafael Sarim Oezdemir
Investment Intern 100%
Basel, per 01.02.2019
About Emavant Solutions
Emavant is the digital healthcare business of Roivant Sciences. Emavant pursues a buy & build and greenfield investment strategy to form a digital health platform which covers the end-to-end patient journey. Emavant seeks $1bn+ opportunities in key markets in Europe, the US and select EMs.
About Roivant Sciences
Roivant builds Vants – nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and digital health companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology to drive greater efficiency in R&D and commercialization. Since 2014, Roivant has scaled its production of new Vants, with 14 fully built to date and additional Vants under construction. Roivant is valued at ~$7bn, having raised significant funds from major investors like SoftBank’s Vision Fund.
We offer you the unique opportunity to work on all strategic and operational aspects of our early-stage venture. Your tasks will include, for example:
- M&A target identification, leveraging various channels (e.g. Pitchbook)
- Target screening, incl. financial modelling, assumption validation, competitive analyses, etc.
- Detailed business planning for targets. You’ll rapidly build MVPs on paper
- Operationally grow ventures that we acquire or invest in
- Preparing financial reports to manage our cash position and burn
- Building out operational functions and processes as required
- Fast-paced environment where you’ll work on all aspects of an early-stage venture
- Entry point to a successful career in life sciences, working on hot topics in digital health
- Report into and be mentored by world-class leaders who want to hear your opinion at all times
- Competitive salary, central office in Basel, awesome & free coffee, soft drinks and snacks
- Successful candidates may be considered for the Rotational Analyst Program at Roivant
- Outstanding academic track-record from a top-tier university
- First business experience from a leading company in any industry
- Ability and willingness to move within commuting distance to Basel quickly
- Fluent English
If your entrepreneurial spirit and expertise align with ours, we invite you to submit your documents (resume, university transcripts and reference letters) for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.