Legal Counsel - Swiss and Foreign Collective Investment Schemes Distribution (80-100%)
Zürich, nach Vereinbarung
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- An exciting role as Senior Legal Counsel for front offices in Switzerland with focus on Investment Solution & Products, with particular focus on fund distribution and fund provider management.
- The chance to become part of our diverse environment in Zurich within our General Counsel division.
- Your role is to advice on new products and new business initiatives, transactions, policies and procedures, relevant laws and regulations, regulatory developments, supervisory and governance structures.
- You will be advising on the legal, contractual and regulatory framework for the business units covered.
- You will be negotiating relevant fund and transaction agreements and instructing local and international law firms.
- A role close-by the front offices directly interacting with senior legal and business management, supporting business in coordinating legal aspects of operations related to the fund product distribution into the Private Banking universe.
- You hold a university degree in Law (civil law or common law). Bar admission is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in banking industry or in a law firm with a focus on collective investment schemes and/or asset management.
- Sound knowledge of the scope and concept of the current legal and regulatory developments concerning the private banking industry and, ideally, collective investment schemes.
- Strong analytical, structured and conceptual thinking. You are a quick learner.
- You combine your can-do attitude with your pragmatism and problem-solving skills and you are able to work with tight deadlines and handle controversial situations.
- Your strong communication and presentation skills support you in convincing others of your ideas and in negotiating.
- You are a committed teammate with an proactive way of working, dedicated to initiate and drive projects and matters forward to resolutions.
- You have excellent English and German communication skills.
Mr. Y. Rüegg would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.