Institute of Management (SIM-HSG)
Phone: 071 224 7603
SIM-HSG Manager for Program Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions (100%) 100%
St. Gallen, nach Vereinbarung
The SIM directorship and its staff is core responsible for its strategic development, design and operational execution. This involves a very good collaboration of highly motivated professionals, who are committed to advancing the program on a continuous basis and securing its superior positioning in the international education markets. Hence the job is challenging and requires both a learning as well as an achievement attitude.
The suitable candidate will be a core staff member and offered an exciting opportunity with a set of distinct responsibilities, based on personal strengths; working in collaboration with the program management unit to perform in the highly competitive world of business education. The key focus of this position lies in the areas of program marketing, recruiting and enrollment management (admissions).
The job holder
- Plans and runs the annual marketing and recruitment cycle;
- Is capable of meeting recruitment targets and conduct pipeline management;
- Manages an assigned budget;
- Attends recruitment events (requires traveling);
- Conducts market research and competitive analysis;
- Manages the admissions process;
- Strongly collaborates in teams to tackle overarching projects;
- Joins in to build a global brand.
- Dedication to excellence and to upholding the core values and vision of the
- Min. 3 years of marketing and recruiting experience in the higher education world;
- Well-connected in the international higher education world;
- Demonstrated track record of drive, initiative, and results-orientation in recruitment;
- Excellent command of English; working knowledge of German/other languages desirable;
- Demonstrated track record of collaborating in a team and within professional networks;
- High discretion and motivation to safeguard the interests of a globally leading program;
- Proven IT skills in MS Office products, social media and ideally further applications;
- Strong service-orientation and ability to interact with various internal/external Partners
At SIM-HSG you work in an encouraging, multicultural work environment, as part of a dynamic group of professionals, where you can demonstrate your ability to achieve results both independently and in project teams on the basis of guiding principles and towards a compelling vision. Remuneration reflects UniSG salary guidelines.
Applications will continue to be reviewed until the right candidate is found. Interested applicants provide a motivational letter, full CV, and the contact details of three persons who can be contacted for references. For all inquiries and applications please write to Prof. Dr. Omid Aschari, Managing Director SIM-HSG, at email@example.com.