Win HSG talents
The over 27'000 alumni of the University of St.Gallen form a major target group for the recruitment of key positions. HSG Alumni offers an attractive «success mandate» to assist companies in reaching these alumni.
Recruitment support with the «success mandate»
- The «success mandate» is an offer of the «Career Services» of HSG Alumni, with which the association supports companies in their need for suitable candidates for difficult vacancies.
- This support is provided by the publication of the job advertisement on various channels. Alumni, who correspond to the required job profile, are actively and purposefully contacted with «job-mailings». By using the HSG Alumni job platform as well as different social media channels, the range of the job advertisement is additionally increased.
- Thus, the «success mandate» enables companies to have a direct and simplified access to qualified alumni of the HSG.
- Payment by the client to HSG Alumni is only due in case of success.
- Numerous companies already cooperate with HSG Alumni and regularly make use of the «success mandate».
For further information regarding the «success mandate» and the conditions, please contact HSG Alumni Career Services (email@example.com).