c/o SleevesUp! Mainzer Landstraße 178-190
Telefon: 0031 6 39 7747 93
Private Equity Analyst – Internship or part-time (GERMAN SPEAKER)
Frankfurt, per sofort
Gain.pro is a fast-growing fintech platform that was created to provide disruptive services to the private equity industry. Applying advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, we identify, screen and benchmark relevant investment opportunities for our clients. We realise this by seamlessly blending technology and human analysis. Our platform is trusted by a growing number of leading investors and advisors. Gain.pro was founded by an ambitious international team that combines deep expertise in private equity (Bridgepoint, Gilde), consulting (McKinsey, Bain) and technology (Highstreet Mobile). With offices in Amsterdam, London and Frankfurt we operate on a European scale.
What will be your role?
- You will analyse German assets and make comprehensive profiles including the collection and cleaning of financials and the creation of business and market overviews. Based on your detailed assessment you form integrated views on acquisition opportunities. Our technology supports and enriches your insights with advanced analytics and AI
- You will co-create specific sector research initiatives
- You will support business development projects with regards to the opening of our office
What do we offer?
- Opportunity for unmatched learning and career preparation for PE, IB, or consulting
- High-growth fintech scale-up with an international footprint
- Fun working atmosphere and lots of coaching
- Broad network and community of like-minded peers
- Opportunity to qualify for a full-time next-level position
- Competitive compensation
Who are we looking for?
Last year Bachelor or Master students with a track record of academic excellence and strong interest in Finance
Relevant previous internship experience in top-tier PE, IB, and/or consulting
German native speaker and strong English writing skills
Availability of at least 50 working days (full-time internship or part-time analyst)
Liked your time at Gain.pro and are re-locating to a different country for university? No problem, you can continue supporting us from your new location. Already finished studying? Top performers can qualify for full-time positions to support our international roll-out. Different plans? That’s ok, your time with us will have been a great step towards a job in PE, IB, or consulting.