Junior Project Manager Marketing & Events 30%
remotely or in Zürich, Switzerland, per sofort
S8 is an alternative to the G7 or G20 that aims to demonstrate to the world that smaller, nimbler, cohesive nations outperform larger nations. S8 is based on a book by James Breiding, Too Small to Fail, published by Harper Collins in connection with a fellowship he had at Harvard. (see link to book here)
From book to movement, S8 showcases achievements from these outperforming nations and exchanges knowledge about what they are doing to deal with those challenges facing us all such as pandemics, aging societies, surging health care costs, rising inequality and the threats of AI.
The cornerstone of the movement is an annual meeting hosted by the leading politicians, academics and businesspeople from these S8 nations from:
- 5. Switzerland
To find out more about S8 and Too Small to Fail, follow this link to:
For this exciting, international project, we are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic intern to come on board as Junior Project Manager Marketing & Events.
Your task includes:
- Work on setting up the whole S8nations marketing & communication activities (brand, web, social media, newsletter and more). This both on a conceptual and implementation level.
- Manage external providers like ad agencies, event agencies, venues etc.
- Work together with Project Director of S8 to run the organization and especially some marketing, communications and fundraising projects.
- Ready to execute ad-hoc tasks and admin if required
- Work on centralized large Annual Summit with 220 participants but also local events. Potentially – due to Covid 19-crisis – set up digital alternatives.
- Make yourself indispensable and be part of the whole process. Add your own ideas!
- Reliable, result-oriented personality, but always quality over quantity. We want someone who is ready to learn but also to work and deliver good results.
- Energetic, participative, proactive and enthusiastic – You need to be engaged with what we do and think about our next steps in advance. We also enjoy it if you contribute your own ideas or if you just have another point of view. Positive feedback but also critical and objective!
- Fluency in English and in German. Any other languages are an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. We like team players because we are a small team and we always need to stay in touch. Still, we are very flexible and work from home is possible.
- Good computer skills.
What’s in for you:
- Possibility to make meaningful impact and create an early and useful contact network.
- Work in a small team with high flexibility. You will have free management to use your time in the most efficient way.
- Work with top class agencies and marketers
- Develop high-level contacts and relationships with influential and renowned people that will shape your future career.
- Modest base + variable revenue depending on your performance and achievements (after short trial period)
- Starting date: ASAP
- Work remotely or in Zürich, Switzerland.
- Hours: 10-16 per week
- Salary: CHF 1000/Month
We are looking for talented people who can make a real impact. Think this sounds like you? Send your CV and Motivational Letter to email@example.com